Name:
Location: Queens, New York, United States

Friday, February 24, 2006

Medal Of Honor





In 1999 I bought Medal Of Honor for the Playstation console.
From that point on I've been a WWII buff ever since.
I've played MOH Underground,
MOH Allied Assualt, Spearhead and MOH Frontline.
I've done alot of reseach the subject and been wanting to
illustrate some stories about the war.
There's a lot that still hasn't been told especially
the role african americans played in this conflict.
It's a project that going to take time, I just have to push myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're Brotha's (Muzik), Brotha' Funk. I will not be looking for time consuming sketches. I don't care if they are just defined stick people. As long as I get my message across and the Director can feel it. We shall talk soon.
Great job Black Man. Hope You great success in life. My film www.BlackWallStreetMovie.com

Much Love, Honor and Respect
Funkface
Enter@ctuality Media
www.EnterActualityMedia.com

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home